A NEW REIGN
Once a dock that became the second largest in the world, now a landmark home for those who live with foresight, The Reef at King’s Dock’s rich heritage has always been one that looks towards tomorrow.
Discover an abode that stands on the frontier of luxury living, made possible by visionary architect and founder of Rotterdam-Zurich-Shanghai based KCAP Architects&Planners, Kees Christiaanse.
is built with
Like a series of urban sculptures, The Reef at King’s Dock, with its 10 residential blocks, creates an exclusive, tranquil environment within the vibrant Greater Southern Waterfront, right at the edge of the upcoming Sentosa-Brani district.
Live and play well beyond the conventional
Be even closer to the sea on Singapore’s first floating deck in a residential development, only in The Reef at King’s Dock. The revolutionary 180-metre-long deck features an ensemble of swimming pools and a viewing deck overlooking the underwater colony of corals and marine life thriving at King’s Dock.
THERE’S TIME AND SPACE FOR ONE AND ALL
Come home to a place where everyone can find their balance. Discover a diverse mix of scenic spaces that blend form and function, inspired by the surrounding landscape.
A LIFE THAT MOST DREAM OF
Inspired by resort spas and contemporary luxury hotels, the 429 residences at The Reef at King's Dock have been conceived as the perfect escape for the well-heeled and well-travelled.
Breathe in, settle in
Immerse yourself in all of nature’s wonders, from the rich foliage of Mount Faber to the lush green curtain that separates The Reef at King's Dock from the bustling city streets.
for the urban & wild
TO Live in harmony
Invigorate your senses with nature right at your doorstep. Be enchanted by the lush foliage at the numerous sky decks, green roofs and communal gardens around the estate.
Designed with the utmost respect for our environment, most homes are oriented for natural coolness. The bespoke facade and balcony screens provide a good balance of sunlight and sun protection. The staggered blocks allow for natural ventilation and maximise the scenic views.
For its environmental impact and performance, The Reef at King's Dock has been certified with the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore Green Mark GoldPLUS standard.
• Energy-efficient air conditioning system with 5-tick energy rating in all units
• Efficient lighting design with the use of LED and provision of motion sensors
• Energy-efficient lifts with VVFF (Variable Voltage and Variable Frequency) motor controller/driver and sleep function mode
• Rainwater harvesting combined with water efficient auto-irrigation system for landscape
• Water-efficient fittings and appliances
Other Green Features
• Pneumatic waste collection and disposal system
• Dedicated recycling chutes at every block
• Provision of recycling bins in common areas
• Recycling of horticulture waste into landscaping fertiliser